I'm a little scared to post this because I'm pretty sure some of you won't want to be friends with me after you read it, but in the spirit of "keeping it real" on the blog, here goes.
What do all of these things have in common? I found them in our couches as I cleaned them out today for the first time. Yes, that's one of Squish's shirts, a 1/4 tsp measuring spoon, a black pen, a USB drive, seven buttons, an air pump, a Lego piece (FYI, we don't even own Legos) a straight pin, a needle, a board book, a dime, a baby spoon, two forks, a barrette, my hospital bracelet from when Bubs was born, twelve pony beads. a hair elastic, two drum sticks and eight marbles. Not pictured: several paperclips, tissues and receipts, one Christmas card, a set of earplugs and a twist-tie.
I think my two-year old is a hoarder. Then again, if I were more of a cleaner, this probably wouldn't be a problem.
6 comments:
Ha! That's not that bad. If it makes you feel any better, I'm too scared to even look in our couches.
That's extra funny considering that you have slipcovers on your couches!!!
Still love you,
Mom
Mom, in my defense, we haven't used the slipcovers in a year.
My goodness! I think you need to send Bubs to visit his Aunt BreighAn for a hoarding intervention! I'll teach him how to purge! :) This post seriously made my day! Love you!
I want to go visit so bad!! In fact, I thought about asking for a trip to Vegas for my birthday present this year... I miss you!
I would love to attend one of BreighAn's hoarding interventions as well! I love that you have someone else's Legos. :)
Post a Comment