October 21, 2011

Outtakes

This picture would have been good, except I'm hunched over and have my eyes closed.

This one was one of my favorites, except the boys both looking off deadpan in opposite directions.

Again, the boys are struggling.
Look at the camera, kids!
Our photographer (a sweet young woman from church who volunteered to give up her Saturday afternoon because, yes, I'm cheap like that) took 321 pictures. Of those, not a single one involves all of us looking at the camera with open eyes and smiling. However, there were some great individual/small group shots and even a few that will be passable for a family picture. Next year, we're practicing ahead of time. Not kidding. 

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Darling family! Even if they're not perfect pics, they're still pretty good!

Heidi Miller said...

They are better than a lot of the ones we have gotten in the past. I like the third one down best. It looks like it is so pretty there right now!