So I kinda lied before when I said this blog is going private. It's not. I'm just not going to post here anymore. All my posts will now be on our private blog that already exists. My brain just can't handle having two blogs so it's time to simplify. For those of you who already have access to our private blog, you don't have to do anything.
Also, good news! For those of you who hate private blogs and use Google Reader, you will still be notified of new posts on the private blog so you don't have to remember to check it. Each time I post something new on the private blog, I'll put a mini-post on this blog to notify you and include a link to the new post. The link to the real post will come to you in Reader and so you'll just have to click and voila! My blog posts! No more having to remember to check! I figure it's the best of both worlds.
So, the short version is... give me your email address to get added to our private blog and then starting in January look for links in Reader to tell you when we have new posts over there! Easy as that!
October 24, 2011
Details
Posted by
Christina
at
10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome. Will you please send me the link to your other blog again? I know you invited me to it a long time ago but I never added it to my reader.
Thanks!
Pick me pick me! I don't think I have access...or I don't know the address!
Post a Comment