For the past few weeks I've been trying to have a weekly project. It gives me something to look forward to, keeps me motivated to survive the hard days and makes me feel like I'm being productive. Two of them have been the sewing items posted on the blog. This past week I decided I wanted to try a new recipe (and yes, it took me all week to do it! don't judge) and so I made this amazing Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream using real, fresh mint. B and I have both been scarfing it down.
For this coming week, I've decided my project is going to be to get out and reorganize all my piano music (and man, I have a lot of it apparently... the box in our office was fuller than I thought) because I want to have it all ready for my return to Primary! After two months of being released from the Presidency, I'm baaaaaack!! I can't wait to get back into the swing of knowing what's going on with all the kids and being involved with the craziness and laugh-out-loud chaos that is the Primary. Being the Primary pianist is my absolute favorite calling in the whole wide world (or the whole wide church, as it were) seeing as how I get to watch and enjoy everything but be responsible for nothing (no keeping them reverent, no teaching, no pressure=win/win/win). I'm so excited!!
April 17, 2011
Project of the Week
Posted by
Christina
at
2:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am excited for you I know you love that calling!! -K
Post a Comment