This is only about halfway through the blizzard and after our walks and driveways had already been shoveled by the snow removal service at my in-laws' house. Last night that drift out the front door came all the way to the door, all three feet of it.
If things get any more exciting than gigantic snow drifts and the 50 mph winds that howled around us last night (not to mention the gigantic snow drifts that were on the roads last night, but we just heard about those), I'll post more pictures. For now we are just happy to be safe inside with nowhere to go except my OB appointment later today, but I'm not sure that they'll be open... if they are, I'll try to get some shots of the road!. Exciting times so far in the Great Storm of 2011!
2 comments:
Call me crazy but I'm kind of jealous. I love big snowstorms. A good excuse to lay around, watch movies, drink hot chocolate and not go anywhere. Feel free to send some our way!
Looks welcoming - see you all next week!
Post a Comment