February 22, 2011

Our New Addition

I'm loving our newest addition. It makes my life easier rather than harder, cleans up my living room and generally speaking puts a smile on my face.

I am not including a "before" shot of this corner. If you have ever been to our house and seen it, you know it was NOT pretty. It was a completely chaotic mess of toys. Trust me when I say that this is much better. 

B and I used this plan from this site to create our fun cubbies. The drawers on the bottom are from Ikea as is the hanging net for the stuffed animals. We are loving are new kiddy corner!

3 comments:

buffyvandabailey said...

Okay, we need more photos of your real new addition!!

David said...

That looks amazing - what a great way to keep everything organized!

Candice said...

AWESOME!!! Did you guys really build it yourselves? Do you mind me asking how much? I totally need something like this! :)