Anyone else have a toddler that needs to be entertained? Anyone else who doesn't always have the time to do the entertaining?
My friend Brittany is trying to start a toddler activity bag swap. Basically it's a bag (or box, or whatever you want) full of activities, games and little things that your toddler can do to entertain himself. (Okay, you might have to supervise occasionally.) Just imagine the possibilities: on planes, in church or at the doctor's office (or, you know, trying to make it through a Midwest winter), an automatic bag full of things to keep your baby happy! Anyway, the idea is that each person makes a bunch of one type of game or activity and then sends out the copies to everyone else participating and we all end up with a bunch of fantastic activities!
The best part: you don't even have to come up with these activites on your own. You can look at the link here:
http://therigneys.wordpress.com/2011/08/26/toddler-busy-bag-swap/
or here:
http://engagingtoddleractivities.wordpress.com/tag/busy-box/
to get some ideas. If you're interested, let me know! I can get you in touch with Brittany and get you in on the fun! I, for one, am excited!!
September 20, 2011
Activity Bag Swap
Posted by
Christina
at
7:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think I'm already on brittany's list, but if not I'm still in! I'll blog about it, too! I'm excited--what a fun way to connect with far away friends PLUS entertain our kids!
Thanks, Christina! I've got a few takers back East/down South (plus a few "maybes").
Post a Comment