June 16, 2011

Flashback: 2007

I am still loving re-archiving our old pictures. Apparently we had a lot of fun in 2007--a trip to NYC and Connecticut, visits from friends, lots of fun with our house, lots of trips to downtown Chicago, etc. I also rediscovered the beautiful flowers we had in our backyard (yes, we had a backyard once) and a favorite skirt that no longer fits me.


I think my favorite thing to look at were our pictures from the Illinois Railway Museum. We enjoyed it at the time, but knowing how much a certain toddler that I love (and often refer to as Bubba) would love to go, it makes me excited to plan a return outing in the future!


Tomorrow it's time for a flashback of another kind: roadtrip! Pray the boys and I survive. 


1 comment:

Andrea said...

Great pictures! The railway museum does look pretty cool.